Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 28: Departure Day - final day in Puerto Rico

Today was our final day in Puerto Rico :(

_DSC0319

It was tough saying goodbye but at the same time I was happy that everyone would be able to go back home and see their families. All of us were ready. Just as tough was leaving the island. After spending 28 days here I really got used to this place. While part of me wanted to be back home another part of me wanted to stay. Of course that wouldnt be possible.

_DSC0312

So we all left one by one on our different flights. Some of our flights werent boarding for a couple hours. So after Hertin and Foster departed we decided to stop by a nearby beach and have one more time out in Puerto Rico. I got one last surf session which was probably the best on this trip so far and after that we headed to one of the largest malls to go have something to eat. It was really nice!

Untitled_Panorama1

_DSC0016 - Copy

_DSC0082 - Copy

_DSC0089 - Copy

_DSC0201

_DSC0362

After that we headed back to the airport and one by one we all said our final goodbyes.

_DSC0373

To the proctors and interns:

Im really gonna miss all of you. Overall you guys were some of the friendliest and coolest individuals I have ever met. After spending so much time together I kind of feel like you are all family. So once again thank you everyone!! You all are the best and my trip wouldn't have been what it was without you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm back home and I'm already missing you guys! I had a great time with you all. Hopefully we will one day meet again. And if we don't, may the force be with you! jajajaja keep in touch!

    Sincerely,

    Jonathan (Jorge) Kiyoshi

    ReplyDelete